Total Time: 30 minutes
• 1 organic onion, chopped
• 2 organic garlic cloves, chopped
• 2 pounds organic sweet potatoes, peeled and grated
• Himalayan pink salt and black pepper to taste
• Egg wash (1 organic egg beaten with a tbsp of water)
• 2 tbsp organic coconut oil or ghee
1. In a large skillet over medium high heat, cook the onions. Season with salt and pepper. Add the garlic and sweet potatoes.
2. Saute for 10-15 minutes until sweet potatoes are tender and onions are translucent.
3. Transfer the sweet potato mixture to a baking pan and brush with the egg wash. Broil for 5 minutes or until potatoes have reached your desired crispiness. They should be just a little browned on top.