Total Time: 45 minutes
• 1/4 cup honey
• 4 garlic cloves, minced
• 1 tsp ginger
• 1 tbsp ghee
• ¼ cup coconut aminos
• 1 tbsp fresh thyme
• Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
• 2 pounds wild caught Alaskan salmon
1. In a small pan, whisk together honey, garlic, ginger, aminos, ghee, thyme, salt and pepper, to taste.
2. Place salmon into pan and coat with mixture
3. Refrigerate for 15 minutes, flip salmon in pan and recoat other side. Refrigerate for another 15 minutes.
4. Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat and lightly oil grate.
5. Remove salmon from marinade, shake off excess, and discard remaining marinade. Grill for 12 to 15 minutes per inch of thickness, or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.