Total Time: 15 minutes
• 2 servings chocolate hemp and/or pea protein
• 2 tbsp pancake flour
• 2 tbsp chia seeds, ground
• 1⁄2 tsp baking powder
• 2 eggs, lightly beaten
• 1 banana, mashed
• 4 tbsp almond milk
1. In a mixing bowl, combine all dry ingredients together with a whisk.
2. In a separate bowl, combine the egg, banana and almond milk.
3. Gently pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients while mixing with a rubber spatula until just combined. Do not over-mix.
4. Heat a large skillet over medium heat, and coat with cooking spray. Pour 1⁄4-cup rounds of batter onto the skillet, and cook until bubbles appear on the surface, about 3 minutes. Flip with a spatula, and cook for another 2-3 minutes.