Total Time: 10 minutes
• 1 cup almond flour
• 1/3 cup coconut milk
• 2 organic eggs
• 2 tablespoons organic maple syrup
• Himalayan pink salt, to taste
• coconut oil, for cooking
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine all of the ingredients, except the coconut oil, and mix together well with a wooden spoon — until a batter is formed.
2. Over medium heat, heat the coconut oil in a large skillet. Drop nearly ¼ cup of batter onto the skillet, cooking until bubbles appear on the pancake surface, or for approximately 3 minutes. When bubbles appear, flip the pancakes with a rubber spatula, and cook for an additional 2–3 minutes.
3. Top with fresh berries, nuts, butter, ghee, whipped coconut cream, a little cinnamon, stevia, raw honey, a dab of maple syrup or your other favorite, healthy toppings. Serve.